- Joined the Professional Fitness Team of Ho Chi Minh City 13 years ago
- 11 years as a successful Personal Trainer
- 5 years worked as Personal Trainer and 1.5 years as PT supervisor at Saigon River Club
- Personal Trainer Certification
- Body Building and Fitness – Advanced Training Certification
- Mechanics Resistance Training Certification by Dr. Mark Slavin
- Certificate of Training from Seara Equipment Company for equipment training program
- Certification of attendance First Aid training by International SOS Vietnam Co.LTD
- Danny is a personal trainer with more than 6 years experience. He loves what he does and never stops learning about the profession. He creates new exercises to help his clients enhance their health and quickly achieve their fitness goals. His aim when working with clients is exercise which helps the client physically on the inside but also works on correct posture as an additional goal.
- His aim when working with clients is exercise which helps the client physically on the inside but also works on correct posture as an additional goal. This is so helpful for those who work in an office and people who play tennis, golf and other sports. Having the right posture is key to exercising and Danny can help with this.
- The goal of Danny’s training regime is not simply mundane exercises. Hardwork is key but it is also important to have fun when training. Ultimately, he helps his client achieve limits that seems impossible at first.
- General physical training enhancement
- Building & development of muscle groups
- Clients who plays professional sports and want to improve stamina and endurance
- Weight loss & Toning
- Injury rehabilitation
- Running / Long distance cycling
- Travel / Photography
- Collecting antique model cars
“Challenge yourself and hit your goals in training”